Ruhi Dilip Singh a.k.a Ruhi Singh was born in 12th October 1993, Jaipur, Rajasthan. She is an Indian Actress, model, former Miss India and an Influencer too.
She started her acting career by starring in one of the Drama film of the year 2015, Calendar Girls. Since childhood, her dream was to become a singer, and in the year 2011, she joined the modelling industry.
Bang Baang Web Series
This year Alt Balaji and Zee 5 have started with a bang by launching Mr faisu and Ruhi Singh of their highly Antedate action and thriller franchise Bang Baang the-sound of crimes.
On August 2020 they have launched the stunning teaser of the show which was a great hit, the makers are now launching their fun videos together on social media platforms which are also having great success, their chemistry is so stunning as they were made for the show.
The production team and the makers are looking forward to streaming the show Bang Baang web series on 25th January 2021.
|Full Name||Ruhii Dilip Singh|
|Date of Birth||12th October 1993|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan India|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Famous For||Femina Miss India 2014|
|Famous On||Film Industry|
|Debut||Film Calendar Girl|
|Hobbies||Singing and Modelling|
- On the year 2011, she participated for Femina Miss India contest in which she has crowned the 1st runner up.
- On the same year, Singh also participated in Indian princess 2011 and she got the honour to represent India at Miss Model of the world 2011 which held in China where she placed the top 36 quarter-finalists.
- In 2012 she participated in Femina Miss India (FMI)where she was managed to be in Top 10. In 2012 lately, she again got a chance to represent India at Miss United Nations, which was held in Miami.
|Height:||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|College||University of Rajasthan|
Ruhi Singh Movie List
Ruhi also worked on a documentary which was named as The World Before Her. In the year 2014 she became more famous when she got the most desirable women tag by The Times Of India.
After her Canadian documentary done by Ruhi, she was spotted by Madhur Bhandakar as she impressed him by her work and passion, and he immediately signed in his drama movie Calendar Girls as one of the five leading ladies
|Favourite Food||Parathas, Black Coffee and Oranges|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Titanic and Tareen Zameen Par|
|Favourite Perfume||Not Known|
|Net Worth||10 – 15 Million|
|Instagram Follower||1.4 Million|
|YouTube Channel||Ruhi Singh|
Real Success Story
At the year 2014, her hard work pays of…when she got her real success, she was handpicked by Femina Miss India to represent India.
The first edition of Miss Universal Peace and Humanity, where the first-ever winner and from there her career got a boost.
Ruhi Singh Drama
Calendar girls lately released in the year 2015, September 25. The drama Calendar girls focus on 5 leading ladies which come from different regions of India to pose for the most prestigious annual calendar of the country.
They were selected for the calendar which was a joint effort of photographer Timmy Sen and his business friend who was a business tycoon of the Country.
Ruhi Singh Movies and TV Shows
- She also worked on many films like Ishq forever (2016), Bongu (2017) and Mosagallu (2020). Singh made films in different languages like Hindi, English and Telugu.
- On the year 2018, she worked on a web series named Spotlight where she played a role of Deeye Sarkar, and lately on the year 2019 she worked for another web series named Operation Cobra in which she played for Riya Sharma.
- We gonna see that Faisu’s Character gonna be known for his dialogue Balaji and his charm and beautiful smile, while Ruhi’s character will be bold, badass and beauty with swag.
According to the production team and the makers of bang baang, the trailer which gonna be released this year 5th January 2021 and web series on 25th January 2021.
DISCLAIMER: All the above information is sourced from various websites and their Social media. We cannot guarantee a 100% accuracy of the information.